Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Gadgetz I CANNOT live without with...

Haha just had lunch. Decided to write on my gadgetz.


1) My Phone - Sony Ericsson W960
--> a must have @ anytime , any place. Built-in camera for me to snap snap everything i want =D













2) My Palm -- Tungsten E2
--> My schedule, notes, to do, to buy ..everything also there. Trying to "migrate" to my hp...but then again. Nothing can compare with the speed i write in my palm man!!









3) My Nintendo DS Lite -- As long as i will take public transport. I will bring this everywhere I go. So that I can play hehehe . Currently playing Apollo Justice - Ace Attorney Its a game where u play as lawyer, finding evidence and playing as defense lawyer where u can just object when the witness is making contradicting statements.




4) My mp3 player -- iRiver H10. Have been using this for a few years liao. Old and good =D. A daily must!!! I think the only time i dun bring this out was when my ears were 'ringing' after concert the very next day. Packed with 4GB music everyday hehehehe. Now blasting with my new power earphones.








No comments:

Post a Comment