Friday, September 12, 2008

My 1st post from my acer aspire one mini

Yes! My very 1st blog post using my mini. Ok so far so good. Although it is really very small but typing is still quite fast because they didn't shrink the keyboard. Its still the same size and layout that i am used to.

Quite easily connected to my wireless modem and so far the speed looks ok. Was downloading anti virus updates la, windows update la..firefox etc...quite smooth in loading too.

Today's cough getting slightly better. Went see the chinese sinseh and he says i am having 风咳 ...no wonder i cannot talk too much cos when wind enters my thorat i will have that itchy feeling and i will start coughing.. No aircon for me at night also....it will cause me to cough a lot and then i cannot sleep at all.

Tomorrow's another packed day, evening going ah ma house then can play lanterns with NaNa hehhehe so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment