Thursday, December 25, 2008

Spring cleaning for 2009~~~

This is shack....spent the whole afternoon spring cleaning my room. Threw away 5 packs of rubbish.......sealed lots of stuff in my mini 'store room' next to my bed hehehe....means that come CNY i dun have to clean those things...cos as long as i dun unseal the space...no dust will go in ..hahahah
Yes see posters blocking the space heheh....u cannot see whats inside..thats my ministore room...sealed from dust...hahha
And thats my unfinished wall....... took out all my old dusty posters and threw them away...sticking new ones up there....and then i realised i dun have enuf new posters...so left some empty space...nvm...i will find some over the weekend to fill up the gap.
And thats my previous corner....my pc and my white board hehee..


No comments:

Post a Comment