Saturday, March 7, 2009

My thoughts....contd

As usual I was observing the pple around. Realised that there was quite a few groups of youth . So...today's the release of "A" level results. That's why they are probably gathering together b4 going jc to collect.

Thinking back it was exactly 10 yrs ago where I finish my jc course. Can only remembered it was really a stressful period where I initially felt so out of place ....studied hard , graduated and went to uni. . All I was hoping for that time was to complete uni and then find a job that can earn me $30k per yr. If u are reading this, think abt what u were visualising ur future back then.

Time flies and everyone's expectation change. Back then what I have hoped for had already came true. But how many of us are really satisfied with our current lifestyle? There are bound to be times when u heard urself saying..."wa liew sian la...why like tat..."

CSS quote of the day "
Expect the unexpected expectations to happen unexpectedly "

No comments:

Post a Comment