Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Staring into space, deep in thoughts again.

Well well, i guessed this has become a habit. Time to time, something will happen and trigger me to "activate" my thoughts button in my brain? my mind ? Whatever, confirm not heart la, i dun think with my heart hahaha i think with my brain. The heart button deactivated very long liao haha...

Hm, dun really noe whats ahead in 3, 6 , 9 mths time....somehow i am just progressing slowly in my "pipeline" and occasionally waiting for happy news / erhmm..more bad news to hit along the way. Maybe i am actually hoping for some trigger to be big enough to trigger me to make a decision. Like what has happened in the past, there is always some "threshold" where i cannot tahan.

As time flies, the threshold level for all sorts of things seems to escalate to a higher level and whenever i am quite into making some impulsive decisions, i will remind myself some golden words, life is short, just be happy and whenever there are pple there are bound to be imperfection. Its normal. That way, i will develop a more dun be too bothered attitude, cos i think i am too bothered by too many things.
前怕狼,后怕虎。。。。别人天塌下来当被盖, for me,天还没有塌, 我已经在想要在塌下来的天上面做什么。。

A bit dumb la, the way i try to draw the analogy ( is this word used correctly??) Anyway, its just a 比如。。。

Anyway, for whoever out there for whatever reasons that you faced a problem and you cannot solve it or cannot make a decision....end of the day just make urself happy..  If you can't please everyone, you got to please yourself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment