Friday, January 1, 2010

New year countdown....hotel at taichung

Haha just back from our own tour group mini countdown cum fireworks show . The group was really onz and bought quite a number of firework crackers from the 逢甲夜市. It is really very diff here and in SG...here anyone can just buy the fireworks, find an empty field and start displaying ur own fireworks display liao.

Time now is already 12.35am, the tv already showed the taipei 101 fireworks has completed and also other areas countdown party fireworks. But here back in my hotel, i still can hear & see, many others still popping the fireworks into the sky.. SHIOK!!

Will upload my own video of the fireworks when i go back...somehow my netbook cannot copy out the video recordings,...think must use the lumix software to grab those clips.

Just now called my kakis back in SG, knew they all having their own party at CCK there...haha quite fun la..to noe everyone also happy enjoying themselves.

Its 1st Jan 2010 now, yes....2010 year is here! Will be back in SG 2nd Jan nite, meanwhile let me continue to enjoy my last 2 days in Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment