Sunday, February 14, 2010

2010 Tiger Year New Year Resolution

Huat ah!!! Its finally the new lunar new year. A new year of good luck and prosperity. My 8 new year resolution!! Huat ah!!!

1) Give myself more time... Time to stop buzzing around so much but keep more personal time for myself. 

2) Save more money! Have been spending a good deal of $$$ . Time to save up more!

3) Learn something new. Learnt golf in 2009. So i would want to learn something new in 2010!!

4) Change my stubborn thinking....have been way too stubborn in a lot of things. Perhaps time to let go of those and see things and people in another perspective.

5) Aim to achieve this balance point.... that is [Work hard & play hard!!!]

6) Stay healthy ! Yes , i must ALWAYS control my junk food intake....and drink more liang cha...so i can be "neutralise" and not so zhua!

7) Travel! --- Yes i am addicted....so this year i want to go somewhere again! But i have to do the above 6 before i can "permit" myself for travel. Especially point number 2, i have to save pass my "target" point. Then the excess for travelling & shopping!! Yippee.

8) The most important new year resolution!! STAY HAPPY ALWAYS!!!!! HUAT AH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment