Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cookies from Cookie Museum


You got to try this people! I am fan of butter cookies yah...this one is NOT butter cookies. Sweet fragrance cookies. Got the blueberry one and the rose cookie. When u eat it...omg! u really just taste it like erm...rose tea ?? dunno how to describe...but it is addictive.

Was walking pass this place call "The Cookie Museum" @ Esplanade. They got many small pieces samping cookies...being fan of cookie...couldn't resist tasting it. And then 1st thing i asked the gal was "How much is this tin?" Cos from the taste of it and the cafe decor...i noe its not going to be <$10 hahah...Fair enuf...price was like 1 tin ard $30.... well...I was with DJ and XZ... so managed to buy 2 tins and we shared..... ok...its NOT ENUF FOR ME... I'm going back to buy another blueberry tin....and i will only share with a few pple...hehe. The tin was nice and I took some artistic photos from my hp. Just trying to act pro la..

No comments:

Post a Comment