Friday, May 16, 2008

ProjectME A - Z (just for fun)

Plain recording of just everything connected to ME from A - Z
  • Abacus - I'm certified for this. He He
  • Blogging- well, that's why got this post lor.
  • Cabalsea- This is the game that I am playing now.
  • DS Lite - Yah, my nintendo DS that i cannot live without with.
  • Educator - I guess thats just a part of me, I just like to teach pple things.
  • Facebook - Hm...come on, almost every1 is there...how can I be left out?
  • Google - I think this is a daily habit. PC on = internet = google...strange but true
  • Hate fruits - Ok, i just dun like, especially banana.....
  • IriverH10 - My mp3 player
  • Javascript - For my daily work
  • Kenny Kwan - My idol!!
  • Lotus notes - My daily work too
  • Maplestory - Been playing this for quite some time. Currently switched to cabal liao.
  • NTU - I was from SCE back then...
  • Only child- Hm...yah..I'm free from sibling wars..
  • Purplewhite -- My online nick
  • Qoo - 1 of my fav drink
  • Roselyn -- My english name if you dunno
  • Sony Ericsson W960i - My handphone la!
  • Tang Yu Zhe a.k.a Danson - My idol! ~
  • Unadventurous - Not willing to try anything dangerous :p
  • Value of live - Just do what you wan, why bother abt wat pple say? (ok, i'm stubborn)
  • Wu Bai - Like his songs, especially hokkien ones.
  • Xperia - My Xmas present?
  • Yeh Nai Wen a.k.a Milk - New album out 20/05. See me @ his autograph session
  • Zhuo - My surname in Chinese

No comments:

Post a Comment