Saturday, August 30, 2008

COMEX 2008 @ Suntec --- My Shopping results - Part 1

Yippee, got what I wanted from the fair.

1) The Altec Lansing speakers with subwoofer @$79
2) 8 GB SanDisk USB Thumbdrive @ $35.90
3) 2 sets of Epson compatible ink @$40
4) Re-contracted my singnet broadband online @59/mth ( I can't wait for the cute Acer netbook!!)

Came back real late last night about the 3 hours shopping with Mitch and her frens....She was really happy with what she has bought also hahaha.. canon printer with lotsa freebies, Phillips digital photo frame, thumbdrive, CF card, microSD cards etc etc....except that she still eyeing on the samsung 40'' LCD TV @ $999 ..good deal man!!

Her frens became new proud owners of iMac 20'', ipod touch etc etc....hahahah the iMac is really shiok.....seeing that makes the normal iMac book so "small and insignificant" at the booth hahah.

No time to try the speakers last nite...drop dead tired...today no good chance either.....tonite got dinner appointment... lets home dun come back too late then i can try my speakers tonite =D

Yesh...... I am planning for part 2 shopping ... perhaps tomorrow after 6pm?? Can go Hoot the 1TB external HDD @$219 last nite.....my 6th sense tells me tomorrow it will be <$200 hahhaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment