Friday, January 16, 2009

Concluding lunar year 二零零八 and Month of January 2009

In 11 days time, CNY will be here. Yes !! Finally..Huat Ah!! Really really been waiting for this Ox year to come. Hehe cos this year really not a good year with so many happenings and usually bad ones....

I hope that in this Ox year everything will be going smoothly and well. And most impt everyone is happy =D

As for January 2009, still have about 15 days to go.. Well this is an extremely busy mth for me.. so many nitty gritty things/events etc etc. But anyway, fruitful time for me. Just that I really can't find a lot of personal time for myself to sit down to reflect about things and also plan for this new year.

Looking forward to the CNY break , probably can find sometime where i'm not going visiting that i can sit down and plan for what I'm going to achieve in 2009 .

No comments:

Post a Comment