Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My off day

Woke up early in the morning, almost same as working hours. With my hungry stomach ( no food for > 8hrs) i went for my medical checkup. Did the normal height/weight , eye-sight check and did something new ~~ ECG. Have never done this test before was a bit nervous and also surprise that other then fixing the sensor at ur chest, they need to fix at the wrist and ankles.

Next was the horrible scary blood test, I knew whoever who wants to try draw blood from my arm will definitely comment about the missing/hidden/super-fine veins.

Doc: "Em...cannot really feel the veins here. I guess we will take from here instread" (point to the back of my wrist)
Me: "Huh?? Can dun take from here? I think its more painful right? " (doc nodds head)
Me: "Ok then try left side can??"
Doc: "em...can try...but not guaranteed. Lets try once if can't we will still take from the wrist"

After a few minutes, where i was just staring at the small table plant. He managed to draw out 3 tubes ... ARgh....at that moment i was thinking about the vampire story i was reading daily.....

Went for my breakfast ate some porridge and then went home straight. Somehow felt very tired so i slept till 1 pm before getting ready for the TV delivery !!

TV came and adjustments was quite ok.. Here some pictures



Was connecting to my mini-laptop to do some dead pixel test. Hehee showed my little cousin NaNa's picture on my desktop =D

No comments:

Post a Comment