Saturday, November 29, 2008

Something happened...

Haha as per what i've predicted. "Anything can happen" theory works. As i am trying hard to stop my imagination running in a fully endless loop thinking about the solution. Got an sms that gave me some hope. It is those kind of situation where the options are very clear and easy.. And by choosing 1 option, it brings me nearer to my problem sum's answer.

Ok i noe i am toking rubbish, these are just my thoughts at the moment, full of crap and rubbish. Its those brainstorming stage where u have 1million ideas and most doesn't work. Nvm la, just let me think about it... I'll be fine very soon.

As what i promised myself....i dun have to plan too much...cos "Anything can happen"! My usual old self is to avoid interrupts, avoid unsual stuffs. But now, i am ready , cos i accepted the fact that 'Anything can happen' so all i need to do, is just wait for something and then react. Instead of keep planning and keep thinking about every single nitty gritty detail and start to worry the sky will fall down.

Till then, today my mood is good.... i think i will strike 4D =D

Remember ~~ anything can happen =D

No comments:

Post a Comment