Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What will happen in 2009??? "Anything can happen"

Hm, this is what is going on in my head now. "What will happen in 2009?" which is next year... or in fact the mth after next. Not too sure about how much of my brain is looking at the optimistic side and which side is looking at the pessimistic side.

Why I say so?? Cos this year 2008!, too many things had happened to me. Its like what we say in chinese, 一夜之间什么都变了。。。。 而且还变得很多很多。 So much so that i cannot even conclude how many % good =) how many % bad. =(

I told my fren, "Anything can happen!" Initially this was just a statement , kinda for stress relieve purposes. I used that because i wan to stop saying "Life is short" ..cos i really can see how sad it is if "Life is really short".... Well anything can happen sounds a bit more optimistic ba? What u think if u are reading this??

Because of this believe of "Anything can happen", at this moment, i tell myself, i shall stop making assumptions, stop having a close mind, stop being too persistent in my plans. Since 'anything can happen', whatever that i visualized may not 1 day be materialized. Whatever that i think is not likely to happen may eventually be present right in front of my eyes. What i can do is to start observing, start having an open mind, start to see things more and start to read my inner thoughts.......

Whatever happens next year..........i got a feeling...it will not just be 改变。。。it will be 转变。。

No comments:

Post a Comment