Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back on blog.

Been busy lately hence the lack of entries here. Anyway, this few days I am just waiting for singtel to launch the HTC Dream phone. The one that was called G1 over US side. A new phone running on a completely new platform, Google Andriod.

Its still a very "baby" platform hence a lot of features that windows mobile have, it might still be lacking. But anyway, since its open source, many pple are developing applications for it. Who knows I might just do some silly simple programs myself. [as if I can squeeze out time]

Nowadays besides my 'Standard' schedule, I am trying to slot in 2 slots for myself weekly. 1 for physical rest, doing nothing except sleeping/nuaing in front of my pc. I realised if I dun constantly remind myself the need to rest "physically". I might really just use up all my energy and end up having a very tough week struggling to fight the tiredness.

The other slot is for me sit down and think. There are always 1 million things on my mind but all in mindmap form. Not organised or rather very messy. Messy thoughts makes me a "pek chek" person. So it is necessary that everyweek i try to make these thoughts list in an orderly manner haha...

Till then, i will update more when its "appropriate"


2 comments:

  1. How about getting the dev phone from google :) No need to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha its coming liao. Never mind =D

    ReplyDelete