Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Growing up......

1981 -- The year i was born and brought back to hospital for some 'sun-tanning' process after 2 days because i seem to have "abnormally yellow skin."

1982 -- My 1st year old b-day, won my 1st trophy at some baby contest around the same year.

1985 -- Entering K1 at some christian kindergarden. Was always caught peeping when the whole class was supposed to be silently saying the prayers.

1986 -- Kindergarden graduation..... mini-convocation =D

1987 -- Primary 1 ! Couldn't understand why so many classmates were crying when i was busy chit chatting to almost every one.

1989 -- My maths was terrible, i couldn't do long division. And i had to do so many times of correction until it was labelled correction -> re-correction -> re-re-correction. I sweared i will never be so insulted in class anymore!!!

1990 -- Started doing a maths assessment book by Dr.Plant...will never forget this book....that was how my maths became good..

1991 -- Won myself my first TV video game from my mum...she claimed that if i get into EM1 she will buy me 1 hahahah

1993 -- PSLE.... selected all the sec schools in Toa Payoh for all my choices.

1994 -- The beginning of secondary school years and started keeping long hair.

1996 -- The year where a lot of silly things happened.

1997 -- GCE O levels....my achievement ! =D [if i tell u i started preparing in March...will u believe me ? ]

1998 -- Entering JC, a horrible 1st half of the year where i enter school and started counting how many hours more can i go home ?

1999 -- Went thru the thick and thins with my 98S02...missed those days, we were always 100% attendance in all extra-activities..like send 4 teams for talentime, full attendance for dragon boat festival, PE lessons after exams....synchonising who to wear PE tee / house tee for PE lessons.

2000 -- 1st temp data entry job and private home tuition and the kid was actually hyper-active. Its was a good teaching experience.

2001 -- After 1.5 yrs in uni, was fully trained to survive with 4hrs sleep. I can dream about my codes and wake up in the middle of the night to compile them and it works ! Wallaaaa !

2002 -- Established my uni kaki group...haha it was still not very big group then.

2003 -- 1st working experience that landed me where i am now. + many 'other' things.....

2004 -- the most happening uni year...all the dings....and the dongs....miss those days too.... ;p Finally graduated and found my 1st job.

2005 -- Left my 1st job....some things just really dun work out...... Started my journey here 10/10 on the 10th floor haha.

2006 -- Out of curiosity and too much free time...i picked up a new skill ...3G abacus and i became certified hahaha....

2008 -- The year that 'Anything can happen'

2009 Q1 -- So far so good....












No comments:

Post a Comment