Tuesday, December 22, 2009

1st Plane experience

Yes before i forget, let me write down my 1st plane experience. Well i would say i am very very excited and also very very nervous...haha cos i heard too many versions from too many pple about the ear pressure thingy in the plane....

ok conclusion, it does feel a bit uncomfortable during the starting and the ending part....going up and going down u feel the pressure change...and my solution was KEEP eating sweets.,....yes it was sufficient....i survived the ear thingy....

During the flight, my best protection was my own earphones...noise cancelling..the best..listen music or watch show or play game...all ok.... perfect!! The only bad thing was when i was trying to watch show and the flight attendant announced something....the volume thru my own earphones is really Loud!! ...

Then there was 2 turbulence i think....when they announce u cannot walk around..u must put seat belt....but basically dun really feel alot of shaking la.....phew!~

Ok thats all about flight experience.....next up will be 1st impression of taiwan~!

No comments:

Post a Comment