Monday, December 28, 2009

Thinking of my new year resolution.

5 more days of tour and i'll be returning back to singapore...the realistic world.. This is the first time ever where i wanted this holiday myself..coming to taiwan for 2 weeks. And i knew i wan to eat , shop and relax... but most impt, i wanted a break for myself.

Have been doing very very routine stuff . Those we know me, will know what i'm doing. Nearer end of 2009 ard august, i did made some major changes to my lifestyle...not willing to elaborate here..but anyway..i did made significant changes.

Life is still the same, i do have little things that make me happy every single days. and also little things that i do that leads to some 满足感..but in a way....some things still dun happen the way i want.

Made a wish on the 天灯 last nite, hope what i wish would come true.....2010...i wonder whats going to happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment