Friday, December 25, 2009

My Thoughts

Today is Christmas dae. Here I am in taiwan for my 1st tour. today is the last night for my free and easy tour. Tomorrow we be joining the tour group from singapore .

Have been at taipei the past 5 days . I would say this is indeed a great learning trip for me . From preparing for things to bring , Taking plane, hotel stay and tour around . I have seen and learnt a lot . Culture difference and peoples behaviour ,transportation are all different .

The country size also made me once again reflect how small we are . Just the entire taipei city . Is already much bigger than singapore . The metro mrt map looks as complicated as our mrt map. But since chinese is not an issue, we didn;t have much problems travelling on our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment